Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello

I like to write. It helps me to get the ideas that swarm  my mind all day long out into the light. I've been looking for a way to write for awhile now, however I can ell as these words come out that 'm very out of practice!
I'd thought about having an inspirational facebook page but that never panned out.
So, this morning while I was reading my devotional - Jesus Calling - I came upon this verse:

Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. 1 Peter 3:4

Reading this made me think of another blog that I've been following for awhile - it makes me feel like a true woman when I read this other blog. So I had the idea of starting this with this verse being the inspiration.
I don't know how to put the pretty pictures up yet, but I'm going to try to; being as candid as I can.
I need an outlet to write so that I can live my life without my mind always being clouded and running on the hamster wheel that it runs on. I want to love my life with the freedom that Jesus came to give me and I hope that this little blog will be a form of just that! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment